Dissemination of the project outcomes is carried out in the context of a dedicated work package that seeks to cooperate closely with all other work packages to achieve the widest possible dissemination of information to the relevant stakeholders and policy makers.
The Consortium aims to stimulate:
- A debate on the research policy issues raised by the SMART project by ensuring the dissemination of project objectives and research outputs of the SMART project to, and obtaining feedback from, a broad set of stakeholders.
- Wider public interest in the research policy issues raised by the SMART project by placing those issues on the policy agendas at local, regional, national and European levels.
Dissemination of the project outcomes will be through a combination of
- personal and group briefings
- Policy Workshops
- Final Conference
- policy briefs and reports
- SMART project website
- Papers in thematic conferences
- Articles in scholarly journals
- Mass media