Laboratorio di Scienze della Cittadinanza
Sociologist, he has coordinated several research projects about the relationship between science, technology and society, rule of law, communication issues, evaluation of development projects, corporate social responsibility, civil society organizations, African societies, and adult education.
- Mezzana D. (2011), Technological responsibility. Guidelines for a shared governance of the processes of socialisation of scientific research and innovation, within an interconnected world, CNR, Rome
- Mezzana D. (2010), “The Sustainability of Serbian Civil Society Organizations: Evidences and Remarks”, Journal of Women’s Entrepreneurship and Education, 1-2, 60-71
- Mezzana D. (2002), Partnerships as governance instruments in the struggle against social exclusion and poverty. Guidelines, Laboratorio di scienze della cittadinanza, Rome
- Mezzana D. (1996), "Grass-roots Communication in West Africa", in Servaes J., Jacobson T.L., White S.A. (eds), Participatory Communication for Social Change, SAGE, New Delhi, 183-196
- Mezzana D. (1993), Une noodiversité sociale progressive. Etude comparée sur la citoyenneté active en Europe et en Amérique Latine, CERFE-UNESCO, Rome