Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi
Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi is Associate Professor at the Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania. He received a Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems in 2000 and his Engineering degree in Computer Science in 2002. From 2002, he is MSc in Artificial Intelligence from Free University of Amsterdam. G.C. Silaghi completed his PhD in 2005. He joined the Babes-Bolyai University in 2000 and currently he is the Head of the Business Information Systems department. His current research interests are focused on security and resource management techniques in untrusted distributed environments, like peer-to-peer systems, volunteer computing and clouds.
- Alvaro E. Arenas, Benjamin Aziz, Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi, Reputation management in collaborative computing systems, Security and Communication Networks, volume 3, issue 6, Novermber/December 2010, pages 546-564, Wiley, DOI: 10.1002/sec.146
- Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi, Liviu Dan Serban, Cristian Marius Litan, A Framework for Building Intelligent SLA Negotiation Strategies under Time Constraints, in Economics of Grids, Clouds, Systems, and Services, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 6296, 2010, pages 48-61, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-15681-6_4
- Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi, Filipe Araujo, Luis Moura Silva, Patricio Domingues, Alvaro E. Arenas, Defeating Colluding Nodes in Desktop Grid Computing Platforms, Journal of Grid Computing, volume 7, issue 4, pages 555-573, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/s10723-009-9124-5
- Gheorghe Cosmin Silaghi, Alvaro E. Arenas, Luis Moura Silva, Reputation-based trust management systems and their applicability to Grids, CoreGrid technical report TR-0064, February 2007
Ramona Lacurezeanu graduated Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in 1991. She holds a PhD in Business Information Systems from 2000. She joined the Business Information Systems department at Babes-Bolyai University in 1991 and currently, she holds an associate professor position. She managed one national-funded research project, authored 4 books and over 30 scientific papers in academic journals and conference proceedings. Her fields of interest are eGouverment, eLearning, eBusiness, ERP systems, databases and decision support systems.
- D. M. Pop, Ramona Lacurezeanu, R.L. Nistor, A study regarding change management in Romanian higher education institutions: an internal stakeholder’s perspective, Transformations in Business and Economics, volume 8, issue 3, special issue SI, supplement A, 2009, pages 194-216
- V.P Bresfelean, N. Ghisoiu, Ramona Lacurezeanu, D.A. Sitar-Taut, Towards the Development of Decision Support in Academic Environments, 1st International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces, pages 343-348, IEEE Press, 2009, DOI: 10.1109/ITI.2009.5196106
- Ramona Lacurezeanu, D. Bako, A. Tiron, A. Chis, R. Nistor, Impact of ICT use in universities – a comparative analysis in the European countries, Management of Technological Changes, volume 2, 2009, pages 283-286
Cristian Bologa graduated the Business information Systems bachelor degree in 1997 at Babes Bolyai University Cluj Napoca. In 2005 he got his Phd with a thesis regarding expert systems in finance. After graduation, he worked in several positions as a trader on Rasdaq, database programmer, business analyst and ICT consultant for software houses. From 2003, he holds a lecturer position within the Business Information Systems department and Babes-Bolyai University. His competencies include algorithms and data structures, programming languages (C/C++), databases (Oracle), expert systems, decision support systems and business information systems.
- Cristian Bologa, C. Faur, N. Ghisoiu, Generic Model of an Enterprise Information Architecture for a Public Institution, Journal of Computer Science and Control Systems, volume 3, issue 1, 2010, pages 19-24, Oradea University Press
- Cristian Bologa, C. Faur, On some standards for Business Process Modeling. BPMN, BPEL, XPDL and their interaction in business process management as part of enterprise business architecture, in Studia Universitatis Informatica, special issue 3, 2009